This year is no exception to our annual visit to the SEMA show in Las Vegas we look forward to this show. This event is a “Trade” only show for new products, cars, tools & demonstrations etc. We get to meet some great new people each year and get to try out their latest innovations along with just about anything auto trade related. We get to see some new Mustang parts as well, we may be adding new lines to our stock as a result of the people we meet, we just don’t know and that’s the great thing about this show.
If you are lucky enough to get to go there please catch up with me to say “Hi”. We are hoping to post a few pictures on the blog from the SEMA show to keep you up to date what is going on, that all depends on the technology working of course. We hope all will be back to normal in the UK from the 10th November. In the mean time I will have a limited access to email while I am at SEMA for any urgent issues that can’t wait till then. Thanks for you patience in the mean time.
For more details on the SEMA show, their website is here: http://www.semashow.com/the-sema-show
Our unexpected WordPress Family Award
This morning was an unexpected nice surprise, reading the blog stuff (when we can that is), before I got into work. Our blog has been nominated for an award after a short space of time we have been up and running! We are a little taken aback as we never expected to get an award. Our blog is very much business related with an old school personal touch added. I would like to thank Debbie Nuessle from http://hoodscoop03.com/ for the kind words on her blog and the thought for us on this side of the “Pond”.
The rules are this;
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love
Some people don’t take the awards some do, there is no offence taken if you don’t acknowledge, at least we show some appreciation. So here is where I hit a problem; the blogs I would nominate some have already been nominated. We don’t have time to follow many blogs as much as we would like to, but here is our list in no particular order:
1) Mart – http://onemanandhismustang.com/ – some great posts and walkthroughs of his restoration ’66 coupe.
2) http://garglinggas.com/ – a good all-round petrol head blog
3) http://autothing.wordpress.com/ – another petrol head blog
4) http://smilespermiles.wordpress.com/ – yep, another petrol head blog
5) http://minimemotors.wordpress.com/ – guess what – another petrol head blog
6) http://ronscubadiver.wordpress.com/ – photographic site with some great pics.
Thanks again to Debbie for the nomination who also gets our vote., you’re more than welcome to visit us for a tour!